WHY ATTEND BECOMING CATHOLIC?
If you are not Catholic, but feel moved to become Catholic, or if you were raised Catholic and want to deepen your Catholic faith, or if you are just curious about what Catholics believe and why, then Becoming Catholic is for you!
WHAT IS BECOMING CATHOLIC?
Becoming Catholic is our 9-month RCIA program of weekly discussions held on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm from September to May. Discussions are led by team members who are faithful, knowledgeable and welcoming - including our Pastor, our deacons, guest priests, and parishioners who love the Catholic faith. We discuss the Creed, Sacraments, prayer, morality, applying the Catholic faith to our daily lives, current events - even the "science and religion" debate - using a variety of top-notch video (e.g. Word-on-Fire "Catholicism" series) and written materials including the Bible and Adult Catechism, and so much more. We have snacks, and there are no tests!
BECOMING CATHOLIC "STUDENTS" MAY HAVE:
- Not been raised with any faith tradition, but have a desire to become a Catholic
- Attended another Christian church, and now have a desire to become Catholic
- Not been raised Catholic or Christian, but are curious about what Catholics believe and do
- Been baptized in the Catholic Church but never received Confirmation
- Been raised Catholic but want to know more about the faith on an adult level
BECOMING CATHOLIC TEACHING TEAM MEMBERS ARE:
- Serious about studying, practicing, and applying their faith
- Willing to share their Catholic faith, and help others on their faith journey in the Church
- Approved by the Pastor
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OR JOIN BECOMING CATHOLIC? INTERESTED, BUT NOT SURE?
Download a Registration Form or contact Janet Mrazek by calling 610-428-5899.