WHY BE A COMMUNION MINISTER?
Experience the faith of God's people in all stages of their lives as they receive the awesome mystery of the real presence of Jesus in his Body and Blood.
WHAT IS A COMMUNION MINISTER?
Communion Ministers assist the priest as "Extraordinary Ministers of Communion" at daily or Sunday Mass. They also can also conduct a prayer service and bring Holy Communion to the homebound and those in assisted living and nursing homes in St. Ann Parish.
- Must be 16 years of age and have received Confirmation
- Attend Mass regularly
- Show a deep respect for the Eucharist
- Be willing to serving at Sunday Mass time(s) of their choice at least twice a month
- Attend a training session
- Are approved be the Bishop