Why be an uSHER & GREETER?
An Usher and Greeter gets to meet and greet new people, familiar faces, and help all to feel welcome in our church family.
WHAT DOES AN USHER & GREETER DO?
- Smiles, greets, and is courteous to everyone
- Assists anyone seeking help, e.g. the elderly, parents with babies and toddlers, those who may need hearing assist devices
- Participates in the offertory collection and procession
- Distributes bulletins, encourages people to return soon
USHERS and GREETERS:
- Include youth from grade 5 to adults
- Attend Mass regularly
- Are willing to serve at one Mass per week
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN USHER AND/OR A GREETER?
Contact Paul Zalewski by phone 610-366-7529 or by messaging him in the form below.