WHY JOIN THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS?
If you're a Catholic man seeking camaraderie with other men who share your faith, values, and desire to improve your community while supporting the Church, then membership in the Knights of Columbus may be right for you.
WHAT IS THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS?
The Knights of Columbus is an international Catholic lay organization for men. Based in New Haven, CT, it provides its 1.9 million members with opportunities to spend time with their families, serve their community and Church, and grow in their faith. They also offer members an exclusive portfolio of top-quality life insurance, long-term care and annuity products. The Supreme Knight, the "CEO for the K of C," provides leadership to more than 15,000 councils around the world, including St. Ann's Knights of Columbus Council #12886, which has been serving our parish since 2001.
WHAT THE MEMBERS OF COUNCIL #12886 DO:
- Host fundraisers, including bingo nights, pancake breakfasts, and "Lenten Fish Fry" suppers, to help fund scholarship programs and charitable giving.
- Assist with parish "home improvement" projects, such as painting the Parish Life Center and making improvements/updates to the rectory.
- Collect donations of food and school supplies at the Walmart in Trexlertown to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank and Mercy School for Special Learning.
- And more! HERE IS A COMPLETE LIST of what Council #12886 does for St. Ann's and our community.
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS MEMBERS:
- Are men, 18 years of age or older, who are devout Catholics in good standing with the Church
- Want to support the Catholic Church and our parish
- Are always seeking new ways to deepen their faith
- Are dedicated to a life of service
- Are committed to making our community a better place
WOULD YOU LIKE JOIN THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS?
Please VISIT THEIR WEB SITE for more information about St. Ann's Knights of Columbus Council #12886. Membership drives are held every October, but you can inquire about joining at any time. To request information, please click on the button below.