WHY JOIN "MEN OF ST. ANN IN CHRIST" (MOSAIC)?
If you would like to participate in spiritual, social, and service activities with other Catholic guys, then MOSAIC is may be a right for you.
WHAT IS MOSAIC?
MOSAIC is a place where men can come to learn how to be their best selves in Christ. Brought together by faith, we enjoy Christian fellowship, seek spiritual enrichment, and are dedicated to serving others in our parish and community.
WHAT WE DO:
- Meet on the first Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM at the Parish Life Center, 526 Fairview St., Emmaus, for prayer, fellowship, and service-project planning.
- Volunteer at St. Ann's Fall Fest in September.
- Assist the Helping Hands committee with holiday food drives at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
- Deliver meals to needy families of Sacred Heart Church in Allentown.
- Participate in other parish and community activities as needed.
- Are Catholic men of all ages - 18+
- Belong to St. Ann's, as well as other local parishes
- Are fathers, grandfathers, sons, brothers, uncles, single, married, widowed…
- Are always looking for other Catholic guys to join their group.
INTERESTED IN JOINING MOSAIC?
To join MOSAIC or request additional information, please contact Mike Luciano.