WHY JOIN PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL (PPC)?
Gain insight into the operations of the parish, working with a group of people who value your skills and experience, and have a common focus on our parish mission.
- advises and assists the Pastor to develop and implement plans to achieve parish goals, and address issues of concern for our parish;
- provides a structure with Liaisons and Committees to support communication and coordination of the parish clergy, ministries, organizations and parishioners;
- sponsors, supports, carries out projects to assist our parish in its mission;
- encourages and fosters a sense of community in our parish;
- meets monthly throughout the year.
RECENT PPC PROJECTS:
- Renovation of former Priory building to our new Parish Life Center, 526 Fairview Street.
- Church Improvements including LED lighting with computer-controlled dimming system, electronic door openers, upgraded Comforting Room for families with small children. Narthex renovation in progress.
- Usher/Greeter Ministry refreshed with many new adult ushers, and greeting by parish youth.
- Web-based scheduling of liturgical ministers to the delight of all!
- Supported "Adventure with Christ" Series with Dr Marcellino D'Ambrosio that received rave reviews!
- New parish logo and signage.
- Developed new website and homepage design with announcements, key event, weekly bite-sized gospel reflection from our Pastor.
- First Ministry Leaders Conference - WARM 2017.
- First Annual Homecoming 2017 (Ministry Fair).
SUGGESTIONS, QUESTIONS, OR TO GET INVOLVED:
Please contact any of our Council members in person, or click on the button below.
To nominate someone to the Council, please click the button below.
PASTORAL COUNCIL REPORTS TO THE PARISH:
PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL:
Msgr. Ed Coyle, Pastor
Fred Kimock, Chair
Shelly Steiner, Welcoming
Don Marron, Marketing
Susan Coenen, Communications
Dave Kirby, Facilities
Deacon Rich Fenton, Pastoral Care Liaison
Kathy Yanushefski, Parish Life Liaison
Nancy Kellner, Faith Education Liaison
Open: Liturgy & Worship Liaison
Debbie D'Ottavio, Events Liaison
Sharon Michael, Finance Committee Rep.
Pattie Kropf, St. Ann School Rep.