WHY JOIN ST. ANN'S PRIME TIMERS
The kids are grown. Retirement is near. What's next? Join St. Ann's Prime Timers to hang out with people like you, enjoy performances by local musicians, and listen to experts discuss topics related to this chapter of your life.
WHAT IS ST. ANN'S PRIME TIMERS?
Prime Timers is a social and informational group for men and women age 55+. Although run by volunteers from St. Ann's Parish, Prime Timers is an ecumenical group open to all members of the community; you don't need to be a parishioner or Catholic to join. Come see what we're all about, and bring a friend of any faith.
WHAT WE DO:
- We meet monthly, September-June, at 1:00 PM at Bethel Bible Fellowship Church, 418 Elm St., Emmaus.
- The exact date of each meeting, as well as the featured entertainer or speaker, is announced in the church bulletin.
- In the past, we have enjoyed performances by members of the Lehigh Valley Pops Orchestra and the O'Grady Quinlan School of Irish Dance.
- Speakers have addressed such topics as health care, consumer rights, financial security, estate planning, and elder law.
- Most meetings include dessert. Some include lunch, which requires an RSVP and small fee. See the bulletin for details.
- We also organize day trips to regional attractions such as the Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course located just east of Harrisburg, and Sight & Sound Theatre in Lancaster County. Watch the bulletin for trip announcements.
PRIME TIME MEMBERS:
- Are men and women of any faith, age 55 and older.
- Enjoy socializing with others who are also in the "prime time" of their lives
- Like meeting new people from Emmaus and nearby communities
- Want to stay up-to-date on issues related to growing older and living your best life
INTERESTED IN JOINING PRIME TIMERS?
Watch the bulletin for details about upcoming meetings and day trips.
For more information, contact Dorothy Beck at 610-967-3045.