WHY JOIN THE ECUMENICAL FOOD BANK TEAM?
Join the Ecumenical Food Bank Team if you want to put your faith into action and help feed the hungry of Lehigh County.
WHAT IS THE ECUMENICAL FOOD BANK TEAM?
The Ecumenical Food Bank Team is a group of volunteers who spend one Friday morning per month at Allentown's Ecumenical Food Bank.
WHAT WE DO:
- Meet at St. Ann's on the third Friday of the month at 8:00 AM.
- Carpool to the Ecumenical Food Bank, 534 Chew St, Allentown, PA 18102.
- From 8:30 AM to 11:45 AM, help assemble bags of groceries for the food bank's clients based on their individual needs and household size.
- Return to St. Ann's by approximately 12:15 PM.
ECUMENICAL FOOD BANK TEAM MEMBERS:
- Must be 18 and older, but young people ages 13-17 are welcome to participate when accompanied by an adult family member
- Are committed to helping families in need
- Must be physically able to lift and pack groceries
- Would love for you to join us!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE ECUMENICAL FOOD BANK TEAM?
To join the Ecumenical Food Bank Ministry, please contact Connie gay at 610 966 4073.