WHY JOIN THE YOUTH MINISTRY?
If you're looking to hang out with a group of teens who share your Catholic faith and are interested in helping others while having fun, then check us out.
WHAT IS THE YOUTH MINISTRY?
The Youth Ministry is a bunch of high school students (grades 9-12) who are Catholic and enjoy hanging out with young people who share their core values and beliefs. We know how challenging it is to hold fast to your faith in today's world. That's why we offer a supportive environment for teens who want to spend time with others like them who strive to live their lives as Christ taught us. We also want to help teens see the Sacrament of Confirmation as a springboard to a new life in the Church, not the end of their faith journey.
WHAT WE DO:
- Have regular youth-group gatherings, both at St. Ann's and around town. Off-campus outings have included bowling, movies, SkyZone trampoline park, and IronPigs baseball games, just to name a few. We're always looking for new things to try. Suggest something!
- Assist with parish activities, such as Fall Fest and Helping Hands
- Organize fundraisers to support our mission, as well as that of other parish organizations
YOUTH MINISTRY MEMBERS:
- Are high school students in grades 9-12 from Emmaus High School, Central Catholic High School, and other nearby public, parochial, and private schools
- Enjoy spending time with other Catholic young people while growing in faith and serving others
- Have fun!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE YOUTH MINISTRY?
To join the Youth Ministry, please contact Caitlyn Shuster by clicking the button below.